Where's the girl on grl action, why no play as wohmen? But seriously, i should probably play the game before saying anything about it.
The Ramen Prince / Ramen no Oujisama [EVN, Dating, 18+]
[THIS GAME IS FOR 18+ AUDIENCES ONLY]
A STORY OF LIFE, LOVE, KINKS, AND RAMEN
DOWNLOAD AT BOTTOM
Looking for compelling stories coupled with great sexy action? We are BeerBrew and Sharkie of Studio Paper Waifu, and thanks for trying out our game, Ramen no Oujisama (or The Ramen Prince)!
This is a H-visual novel that chronicles the loves and tribulations of a young man who, thanks to a generous benefactor, is starting fresh in a new city and opening a new ramen restaurant. Along the way, he meets an eclectic cast of characters, and eventually must learn to juggle business with pleasure. Can he get the girl of his dreams?
- 10 planned playable waifu routes with their own unique personalities, stories, kinks, dynamism and interaction with you, the MC.
- 3 waifu routes currently available!
- Animated special scenes that are semi-interactive
- *Omake scenarios that expand on the stories in the form of short kinky skits, short stories, side stories, and maybe something right out our main character's dreams
- *Secret Codes to enhance the gameplay experience
- Available in multiple platforms (Windows, MacOSX, Linux, and Android)
- Great music!
- In active development!
*To be developed more later on when we're much closer to finishing up the main character routes.
The game is available for Windows, Mac OSX 10.6~10.8 and 10.9+, Linux, and Android devices. Please download your flavor of choice here or from our Patreon page:
Please don't use your old save games with this version as it may not be compatible.
Testing out HTML5 version with Itch.io. If you encounter nay problems, alternatively, you can play the game in your browser at NewGrounds or GameJolt:
This game is under ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT (consider it an alpha or early access release), and we are constantly bringing in more graphics, story, and sound assets as our vision evolves, so there's always good reason to replay a route for improvements and for extended storylines!
If you like our stuff, and want to see more games from us (or for more updates on this game), please support us on Patreon:
Your support means a lot to us! Please leave your comments below - we'd love to hear your thoughts about our game!
WHAT OTHERS HAVE SAID...
"I won't lie, I was on the lookout for a f*ping game when I stumbled upon this VN ^^''. But, I found myself, 2 hour and half later, still playing, following the story, thinking thoroughly of each decision I was to make having the sake of the characters like prior thought. I find it formidable how it captivated me as quickly as it did( no expert but I liked the naration and the interactions). The music, which I found really pleasant just to listen even presently, as I write from the title screen, added to the quality of this great game althought, as already said, the moment of prolonged silence made me thinked my speekers were defectious ha ha. To finalize this critic/words of appreciation, call it as you may, I would like to thank you, BeerBrew and Sharkie from PaperWaifu Studio, you've made those 2 and a half hour very enjoyable and can't wait to see what's next. To the joy of seeing your futures release."
"The narrative is actually good. Is this real life?"
"Lots of potential and a great game. Such a nice and thoughtful story that really can touch a person. You even forget that this is an eroge in the process. Seriously this thing deserves to be greenlit. Anyway keep up the good work. Can't wait for the other girls and routes."
"Very nice demo, can't wait to see the next chapter!"
"I like long involved storylines and this one is certainly has the pagecount to qualify. :) Almost too long, as others have pointed out I was probably halfway through the game (demo,) and I was still seriously wondering why it had an "A" rating. I did find the storyline entertaining... who knew I could be interested in what makes a Ramen chef?"
Ramen no Oujisama story, character concepts, and character artwork by BeerBrew and Sharkie. We have acquired appropriate licenses for game assets where applicable. Assets with Creative Commons 0 (public domain, no attribution needed) license used. Fonts with SIL Open Font License also used.
Here are the changes we've done...
- Fixed up Mie's first special event scene!
- BUG FIX! A bunch of them!
- NEW! 4th character route finished! Exclusive to patrons! (Only up to chapter 4 in the free demo version for now)
- NEW! More music Added!
- NEW! Updated Mie's first SE.
- NEW! Multilingual support added. (No languages added yet.)
- NEW! Virtual keyboard updated!
- NEW! Longer dialog text supported.
- BUG FIX! Something about game variable values being carried over on
load/new game after another game session when they're not supposed to.
- NEW! 4th character route opened. (2 chapters available)
- NEW! More Music Added!
- NEW! Animated characters are here! Applied to all character routes!
- BUG FIX! Save game bug squashed! Game should now remember your choices when you load a game!
- BUG FIX! Saving can now only be done when a text box or choices are visible. This means the Save Game button will be temporarily disabled in the in-game menu otherwise. If you see this, simply re-open the in-game menu when the scene progresses and you see a text box or a choice option.
- BUG FIX! Fast Forward only activates when there's a text box displayed.
- BUG FIX! Ice Chef's last special scene fixed up
- BUG FIX! Loading time slowed down to prevent crash bug when dealing with animated assets.
- BUG FIX! Loading time of save games improved.
- BUG FIX! Scene fixes.
- BUG FIX! Credits Rolls (Android Only)
- Download and unzip
- Run Executable (Ramen no Oujisama.exe or the .app file if you're on a Mac, nw if you're on Linux)
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey BeerBrew, I just wanted to let you know of a bug I found while playing Mie's route. Happens in chapter 4 after starting the back alley scene:
Tried reloading the save and restarting the game like it recommends to but unfortunately it still comes up like this so just wanted to let you know about it incase its not just limited to my computer (playing the windows 64bit version I got from your Patreon). Other than that I had no over problems so far and am very much loving this game and can't wait for when the other routes come out to see what other fantastic stuff becomes available. :)
Think at the moment Tomone's route is definitely my favourite, love her so much!
Though when Ren pulls this face...
Hey bro! Thanks for letting us know about this! Yeah, I looked at it and it seems I forgot to update stuff to replace the old scene with the new one. Good catch! Will update all the demo builds later so you guys can enjoy this particular scene ;) ;)
@Ren - All I can give you now is this face... ; ) cuz when I ask Sharkie about it, he give me this :B lol
Thanks for playing the game and hope you continue to enjoy our stuff ;)
Game has been updated!
It's BeerBrew and... I haven't had much sleep yet. Just wanted to say that thanks to @dickmcscrotes 's bug complaint over at NewGrounds, we were able to finally catch the elusive loading-related bug that's been haunting the game for several weeks now. The online version of the game should be stable now especially when loading up save game files. With this bug, the game can randomly hang so speak. It rarely appears in our dev platform, and shite always hits the fan when we make it available as a web version. We will update the other builds later.
Can you guys give it a spin and see if anyone encounters any game-stopping errors like blackscreen hang, or any sort of hang or crash? Try progressing through a couple of routes, loading a couple of save games... And do use Google Chrome or Firefox (Firefox tends to complain more, so any hangs here will be useful to take note of.)
And the game's been updated to v0.3.5 if you've noticed ;)
Guys! Update incoming! We're looking at within the next few days, maybe within the week ;)
Best 1 hour I've spent on a visual novel.