Is there any futa?
Runicca is a new fantasy RPG-esque Visual Novel by PaperWaifu!
Set in the fantasy world of Ilvicia, join our Guardian-Healer's (mis)adventures as he runs his traveler's services and apothecary shop! Using magic, foraged herbs and other mysterious things in the world, our hero must takes care of his customer's various needs with natural and supernatural answers. As the Guardian of his town of Eclucea, he is tasked with defending his hometown against monsters. Darkness is nearby, and fate has far more in store for our Guardian and his friends! How will he respond to a destiny he didn't ask for?
Unlike our previous games, this features a lot more animated (action) scenarios and animated Special Scenes to complement our Guardian's tale told in an episodic manner!
Let us know what you think in the comments below!
- NEW! Episode 2.1 now available!
- NEW! Fixed platform builds, they should now work again!
- NEW! Episode 2 now available!
- FIX! Backend stuff added. Conditionals fixed!
- KNOWN BUG! Due to how Chrome work when tabbing out, right after loading a game, clicking away from the window / alt-tabbing while transitioning to black screen can cause the game to black out.
- Fixed references between Viktor and Lotte
- First release!
- Episode 1
- Please use Google Chome.
- Please don't use your old save game.
- WINDOWS, LINUX, MACOS X (10.9+, AND 10.6-10.8), and Android are also available! You can get them here:
This game is under ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT (consider it an alpha or early access release), and we are constantly bringing in more graphics, story, and sound assets as our vision evolves, so there's always good reason to replay a route for improvements and for extended storylines!
If you like our stuff, and want to see more games from us (or for more updates on this game), please support us on Patreon:
Your support means a lot to us! Please leave your comments below - we'd love to hear your thoughts about our game!
Runicca story, character concepts, and character artwork by BeerBrew and Sharkie. We have acquired appropriate licenses for game assets where applicable. Assets with Creative Commons 0 (public domain, no attribution needed) license used. Fonts with SIL Open Font License also used.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
when will the next update be out
Sorry, can't say! busy updating the ramen prince at the moment!
really great game. looking forward to more